Wow, it's been a while since my last blog were written and posted up. Looking back at my past post seem I'm a lot hell more relax. Past memories may be hurt, forgetful, naive and emotional. Well, lately I think I have found back my life, quite relaxing and enjoying life this few months back. I get to known more friends, getting up-close with my current friends and know them better, making new friends, setting up my new project, getting more knowledges and counting. Lately I meeting up some close friends whom a lot of problems, some in love, some in financial crises, family problem, job problem and etc and etc. Dear my friends, you sure will find a let -go of all this crises. Be tough and brave enough to walk away from the current sickness. Take a deep breath and relax, tension may leads to more problematic things to be happen. I used to be bad-tempered when bad things keep moving in and out. But when you find a place and give your mind a room to relax. It's much better!! Try to hanged out more often with your buddy to delete all the bad memories. Voice out your feeling to your close friend. It won't be an embracing moment to voice out your feelings. Friend are the always the good listener. Guys are the most tough because when ego and self-esteem keep you alway from providing an helpful hand landed to consults you. Girls where always the most longest living person on earth because girls always share there problems among their peers. Less stress equal to less health problem. Come on!! Let's give ourself a chance to have a better moment. See the world beyond the galaxies!! Let story become the history of life. Fairy tales ended in dreams. The unprinted story book stills have a lot of empty places to filled in. Life is a never ending story. The 'Pen' is you, think of it. Keep moving forward!!
Marcus30 October 2007@3.59am
No comments:
Post a Comment