Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Finally one of my wishes come true!!

Last Sunday I did materialize the wish list, I DRIFT my cousin's S13, haha.... The feeling is like getting orgasm. Haha..caught ya.. Okie.. Well the theory is simple as it's applied, but the practical is a lot hell tricky. Theory said, when you entering a left hairpin, your steering angle should be pointing the opposite direction. Yes it may be true-mostly. But this S13 is a power-steering assisted car. I play my Ke70 with the non-power steering setting. So the KE70 steering control motion is more easy to handle with the setting of overly chamber and toe. This Silvia need to play much of its steering motion. Cannot feel the angle..haha...spin like hell... not sure weather got scare my cousin whom sit beside me..kakaka... Thanks KoKo for your willingness to let me drift your chick..hehe...really a great experience.. It a ball-bearing turbo charged car moreover..haha...Lovely Lovely. Hope I can get my Harchiroku as soon as possible. But I won't sampai hati to drift it...hehe...So must be tuning the Blueish little monster-Barbeque hahahahaha... In case of loaded with extra extra cash...
Adois... 

No comments: