Arrgghh... Thinking to started off a post topic keeps me mad. Will be almost a month now where my last post was posted. Well, again I am in the finals of another semester, still getting stuck in between the notes to started off with. Ok, lets move on, that's not a big deal either as it is just a matter of scoring high though. Less post from me lately means that there is nothing much interesting to share with you guys? Nope! Hahaha.. Somes might not be shared OPENLY, as it will affect others both emotionally and psyhically. Forget again for the bullshiting stuff, well let me share the goods than the bads. My family member is extended again by the incoming of my big brother's wedding that added me another sister-in-law, Ms. Tan Siau Yng. Now I got to change calling her before as Sis Ying to "Tai Sou". As little Suanne and Damian is growing, I think you both got to work out something fast! Haha..
Lately, there is a trend of my buddys' tendancy to work abroad, it sound like our motherland can't be giving a job that can sastisfy one needs. Well, Soon is just a week in Singapore and Chee Keong is joining him behind. Holy shit!!! That mean it gona be some damn boring days ahead without this Jackass with me. Okey, I know it is a norms that people walked in and out of our life. What that I just realize is thing keep changing while we does not have the power to put a stop at it. I can't be asking more but just to see the entire process going thru.
Oh ya, there is another weird feeling lately, while last time my Sis Yee always ask me, "Piew, why not you wish to have a girlfriend like others of your friend?" The same answer given by me always "They are troublesome" Haha... Okey the weird feeling sound like I do need someone to share some goods and bads time with me which I needed a "SHE" while usually it does not even needed one. Ok, do not feel suprise! I just expressing my feeling as I already spoke to some of my lovely ears. I gota admit it to be something weird.
Good update on from me personally, lets move on. As the Blueist Monster project going on, see it does make the sense that some cash intended not to be spend on girls. I get a set of TODA flywheel from my Yee Low. This second-hand things can buy you girls some Gucci or LV purse mind you :). This semester break is gona stuffs that monster bad enough until blown. This time LSD is timely to be installed into it. Don't worry my Brother, I will help you out burning some of your extra rubbers!! Haha... The installation job will be helped out by Bro Chai and Bro Yoong.
In conclusion, aikz...sound like writing off an essay, ar....good this Saturday needed some writing skills again.. Ok, In conclusion, good thing does come much more than the bads it is just how we accept it. Just neverever keep a chance for us to get despress all times, happiness needed one's initiative to be excelled.
Adios :)
No comments:
Post a Comment