She flash a smile that with come with special effect that catch my attention,
She started to talk to me, messaging, msn-ing, and hanging on the phone,
She never knew I was interested on her until one day,
Where it all started just like a script in a movie,
We started to hold each others hand and begin our dating days,
Even we have some ups and downs, we still manage to hooked up on each other,
I never thought in my mind that I'm such a lucky guy and I told her how much I love her.
She love surprise but she gave me the 1st one during my recent birthday. I just can't said it out how was my feeling I gotta said it out loud.
I might make her mad most of the time, but the moment she was in my arms cuddling her. All the things that I could hear was her heartbeat.
Dear,
It was hard to said something by words sometime,
I'm just a average Joe that simply love my other half,
I gave you heart and you can cut it into pieces, but the pain is always the one I feel alone,
I try to live longer than you could;
Cause I wanted to watch you die before me,
That I wouldn't want you to bear the sadness alone.
I might be hurting you without noticing,
Forgave me if I was ignorance.
The day I fall for you,
It is still same for today,
AND,
Growing.
Love
BiaoBiao
8 comments:
toucheddd....
stay sweet... ^.^
sooooo lam ~~ whahahaha.. wish both of u happy alwis~
ahakz(throat stuck up) lol...
Tengkiu Tengkiu...Hehe
Bang...
So Sweet lo...
Wish 2 of u Always HAppy..
@@
Hehe.. Tengkiu Tengkiu
oh ini hari main... poem pulak ye.. bukan main hebat ni.. wish u sweet sweet all da time..
Hehe.. Ngor ngor ngor ngor...
very sweet...^.^
Post a Comment