It has been some time before I could manage to pen-in something for all my so-called "die hard fan" of my blog. It has been 2 months since I posted up my last post. Well, there was a lot of things that happened during the previous months, first of all is the relationship with my beloved one, the one that rock my ass has moved to a upper level and the feelings is deeper than ever, thanks Honey :0
Even through that sometime things turned up to the other hand of the unexpected ways, never be so demotivated to try more ahead. You would never know what might be waiting ahead of you, but as you had the determination to keep things moving, your calls will be answered by HIM.
The previous days I saw with my own eyes a truly loving love story in front of my spectacles aided assisted eyes. Never imagine or thought of getting the story so real, so deeply projected by the facial expression of the one that poured a lot of emotional and psychically love towards the one that one love the most. It was the currently most touching experience in my life. I wish you all the best in the things that gonna make up next buddy; most know who guy is this.
Dear,
I imagine if I was in that situation, and if something bad happened to me. I just can't think anymore things that can keep your heart pumping for more courage in your life, but I know that I will kept going pumping for air cause couldn't let you went all this alone. This is was the little thing I could promise you.
I was poisoned with a lot of new interest this days, I wish I could develop more interest if I had the chances. Thank for all the kind hearted Bro Kelinguai ;O
Good luck to all, and my God bless you guys!!!
Adios,
Buttoned by,
Zucram
4 comments:
Jimui, wat happen to u?
anything?
U know my eng cannot make up, so i dun truly understand ur post...
sry ah...hehe...
but all the wishes for u, k?
jimui...kambateh!
Aloha, Jimui...
nothing much had happened no worry ;)
Gambateh oh..
too small ur font.. pls change it bigger la bang.. buta LO.. BLEH!!
Paiseh a Kak Epal,
Coz it's fits my laptop nicely, haha
Post a Comment