Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Eve of Labour Day

Labour Day seem to be a pass celebration that a part of me during my time in the labour force. Now I am not in the labour force as before. Thanks for University Tunku Abdul Rahman for accepting this drifter ( not the sideway; it's the American term ). Now the semester came to an end. Wonder if history still be repeated, bet it not. It seem to be expending my friend network in Kampar, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia. Love ever ones of those I known and hanging out together often, sound like going to buy another cellphone to store the names of my friends; getting packed. I feel like it is an honour to know each of them. Strangely, the town looks like all those angels and fairies send from heaven to beautified this once a famous mining town during the British Imperiling Era with a unexplained type of magic. Just manage to catch two hours of sleeping time. As usual sounded stim again. Hope later will be able to attend the party at Kampar. Or izzit TZ2 again? Haiz..no idea. Sleep first. Act later. Adios!!

No comments: