My passion for rear-wheel drive ended me with a Japanese car called Toyota Corolla Sprinter Trueno AE86. This come with a package of burning rubber madness syndrome sensation. Great Power Hunger Leads to Burning Hole In The Pocket. Love for Motorsport tattooed deep in my veins and circulated all over my body. My blood brother pulled me into the darkness side of Motorsport Enthusiasts' Network.
Saturday, April 19, 2008
In conjunction with Public holiday
Last night went through the wee hours, CK, Murkanam, Loong, Fai and I went to TZ2. Order a few bucket of Carlberg's and just raving all the night. Glad to be there that night because the pub held a show called 'Sexy Dance', some hot chick went up to the stage and perform some sexy move. So the dancer I can remember their name is Kar Yee, Crystal , Derby and two other that I can't recall back. After hanging out at the pub we have some food at KFC, haha...damn fattening move.. At KFC, Loong vomit!! Haha..OMG... Better vomit than torturing himself there. All with fully loaded tummy, straight balik....Cause all already blackout...kaka...when driving home, saw a accident that just happen...Ah what ever...since there is no injuries or dead. I just headed home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment