To me, friendship is a an asset to me. Frankly speaking, I do treat my friend better than any others in my family sometimes. Friend is all about love that bond inside our heart, if you guys just treated me as friend, just remind yourself; no matter where you go, where you are, how far we are from another, we are as the same as we are cause that we are just FRIEND.
Specially store in my brain, this people looks like this;
The Man & Masculin
Tee Kuok Roong aka Kuoky Six Feet Long
He is the person that is so pervert that enjoy talking perverted stuff with me. I like you BENG!
Lai Kah Kien aka EskinMO
The 1st person that I knew in the campus and the person that need most of my attention, MESTI BOLEH BENG!
Chin Wen Jye aka TAILOW( as he called me this way)
The guys with most casual looking style but indeed also a pervert that talk cock alot..wahaha. I did knew him the real person. Let's broke back!
Fong Kean Tat aka Mr. Fong/Egg Tat/ Mr. Lolipop
He is the person that act so damn pervert..hahaha...
Loke Mun Sin aka Venz
Venz is the most 'IN' person among the guy, also a Jie Mui of me.
Santhuru aka Macha
He is the only guy that looks like a Bollywood actor and a very macha to me.
Gan Kai Yang
He is the guy that I speak the less in the class but I know he is a good guy.
The Ji Muiz
Koo Sen Hooi aka Shorty/Mop-Weilding Woman
She is the person that talk mandrain to me and I understand one quater of it..lolz.. really a housewive-typed..haha
Lim Ee Wyne aka Boylish Girl/Petai Queen/Lam Yan Poh
She is the girl that does not act like a girl cause she also like to talk perverted stuff. Hear from Kuoky her 'leong sui' is best like hell.
Ang Hui Yun aka Lau Pan Leong
She is the girl that having the kinddess heart. Size does matter seem to be wrong, as she is really a girl that is very kind, passionate, lovely, understand and etc etc..
Cheok Pei Chia aka Bighead/PP
The Cantonese she spoke has her own identity, if you guys sense it. She will be leaving Kampar for her Boardcasting carrer. Good luck for you!!! Will miss you as my Si Mui.
Choo Zi Ying aka Tai Kah J/ Singa? Lembu? haha
She is the BIG SIS in our class, we does listen to her, Do not ever underestimated her, as she can perform above her average in any form..haha
Lim Cheng Cheng aka Miss Purple
She is the person that I talk with her the less. Languages barrier perhaps? I don't eat human Cheng Cheng!! Haha
Siew Ting Yi aka Wonderwomen/Siew Ting Ting
She is the girl that laugh out loud. I really get scared if she forget to breath as she laugh non stop for a single joke..hahaha
Yau Ai Ping aka Apple
She is the girl that has a kind heart as Hui Yun. I just found out that she does know how to tease people..Damn it...hehe
Chai Wai Kheh aka YK
I quite admire her as she really has the women style inside her. Lady like..haha
Tang Soo Inn
A soft-spoken girl but she like motorized things!!! Haha..
Ng Kin Yue aka Fish(Fish Leong??)
She is the girl that called me Piew Koh...
Chiew Ooi Yi aka Ah Ma
She always speak mandrine with me and I pretend I know it..hahaha..
Chan Hui Cheng
A soft-spoken and a girl that smile whenever I see her.
Wong Hui Min
The Emo Lady as I know her.
Whenever there is a begining of life, there is a point where we will be separating apart. Please do not felt emotion as we all are pursuing our goals to in a cause to have a better knowledge and life.
I would like to apologize for any misconduct I have been done. Thousand apology!!!
I would like to end this post with a song,
It is titled- Auld Lang Syne
Should old acquaintance be forgot,
and never brought to mind ?
Should old acquaintance be forgot,
and old times since ?
- CHORUS:
- For auld lang syne, my dear,
- for auld lang syne,
- we'll take a cup of kindness yet,
- for auld lang syne.
And surely you’ll buy your pint cup !
And surely I’ll buy mine !
And we'll take a cup o’ kindness yet,
for auld lang syne.
- CHORUS
We two have run about the slopes,
and picked the daisies fine ;
But we’ve wandered many a weary foot,
since auld lang syne.
- CHORUS
We two have paddled in the stream,
from morning sun till dine† ;
But seas between us broad have roared
since auld lang syne.
- CHORUS
And there’s a hand my trusty friend !
And give us a hand o’ thine !
And we’ll take a right good-will draught,
for auld lang syne.
- CHORUS
Regards,
Marcus
1 comment:
sweet leh...
ji mui...
i love u!
Post a Comment