Saturday, November 29, 2008

Days that has passed never been the same as today.

28th of November
A day where I completed the three semester together with my beloved friends. We will be having examination on the 10th and 15th November 2008. Never come across my mind that time will be passed this fast. It has been almost a year, 7th January 2008-a virgin day whereas everyone did not know each other on the first hand. Slowly and evenly we have emerged as one big family. We came from different background, each having a different personality that no one might guessing it right that we have reached this far. We might be wonder, why suddenly we really has to be separating apart? I remember the first day of me in the class named TB1. I have not even know one single new friend until the second week of the first semester, perhaps I might have bored with the process of starting over again. Without noticing, my phone book in my cellphone slowly adding new numbers and my MSN contacts is expending. One semester went on to the second semester, each of us began to show our real personality of us. We began having fun-filled activities such as barbecue and steamboat. Chronologically we organized trip to relax ourselves. I hardly forget the special moment we all went through together as true friend unless I lose my memories. Even if I was hospitalized for losing my memories, I am sure that you guys will come out from nowhere to regain my precious memories. I was just barely guessing ;). The third semester was the time where I enjoy the most, we all know that we need to utilize the time left given with tight schedule running on assignment and mid-term tests. Until now, I have not doubt that I have befriended you guys. It's really my pleasure to meet with you, understanding you and knowing more about you. You are all the one that brighten up my life and I really appreciate it.

FRIENDSHIP FOREVER!!!

Our life like a fairy tale
We would meet on the very first page
The last chapter would be about
How I'm thankful for the life we have made
You are all like an angel sent from heaven to change me
You are everything good in my life
I still can't believe you are mine
You are something special!!!
Adapted from Shayne Ward-Breathless
I will deeply miss you both :)
TB1 Gangster excluded Yong Keat
TB1 with Ms Kow
I know that Ms Kow like to joke now
The Crazy Class
The Gays and lonely
I was kidnapped alive
My Queen, Haha, Let me know in advance if you are passing out PP..kakaka
Miss ya!!!
The Malays Brothers

Wishes you guys all the best in finals!!! Gambateh!!!

Adios
By Marcus Chee on 29 November 2008

8 comments:

lok avy said...

wow...seems like a touching story,huh???hehehehe...nice pic,man.Reli a big family!

DJ Mars De Cruz said...

Touching leh? hahaha.. the cameraman is not me either.. u credit he/her
lolz

Anonymous said...

wah nice 1 i will miss the fun times after we all going to further our degree... best memories! will miss everyone especially pp (marcus's queen) and hui yun(Perfect World Pro)

ziying said...

Marcus~~~~
THe Car show BANG with the Bukit Merah trip leh................ When we finish the trip, I think is there is still a day for it, right?
You guys got any plan to go watch ah? if got, tell me wor, I oso want to follow~~~~

Wakaka~~~~ you put that photo which got I, I look very UGLY..... T_T

DJ Mars De Cruz said...

Haha Kouky.. Sure... Aiyar.. We still brothers and sisters ma..
Dun worry too much ya.. haha

DJ Mars De Cruz said...

Haha.. Ziying also like car show gar?
wahaha
duno worry priority is on the trip..

Anonymous said...

wey, u post ur blog so nice. teach me how to post photos ar, i am learning.. hehe.. all the best marcus.. i like to read ur blog.. ermmm...,maybe u wrote wat happen in our class.. hope to join th ebukit merah trip..i try la. try go tam my mummy.. will v hav trip nextime even v r in degree..?? if still the gang i like to join.. tell me leh.. got loan d. i go where nopnit get permission lu~~ juz tell is ok~~ wahahaha!!

DJ Mars De Cruz said...

Hahaha, Apple Im not pro leh... But I will teach u the things I know...kakaka...
I hope you can come to the trip, and let's rock together!!