Friday, April 17, 2009

Flying Without Wings


It has been a while since I posted my last post. Nevertheless it had been some ups and downs happened during this few weeks back. Some might be a happy one and some was not at all. As the mouth was always facing the front parts of the body, words uttered out was all for the others ears that listen. One might not be aware that what was the hell they was talking; was it right or wrong, black or white or so-called-self-proclaimed-theory. Still I can't stop them from talking; anyway it was a so-called-democratic country that having the Constitution to protect one the right to speaks. It was all up to their rights, not pissed off nor angry with, just kinda can't understand that "type" of people that practiced that kind of culture. Haha.. Was I stereotyping here? It was not at all!!! There might be some misunderstanding that floating here and there, but it was not my intention to be doing once. Just labeled me as J-E-R-K or whatever you wanted to, I don't mind. Anyway, it was just another childish thingy that I encountered again; what I'm I suppose to response? Not at all I think, it will wasted my time & energy. Just try not to get over my nerve; Oppss!! I normally will not post any threat online, and it was not a threat to treaten one at all. Sorry~~

Forget about that parts.

Some parts of the parts was all about you.
It was such an experience to be sharing thing with you.
I was really happy and felt wonderful; ya la ya la I SS myself. Hehehe

Until all for now, my brain was drained

Adios

Marcus

No comments: