Sunday, March 22, 2009

Speechless

This few weeks I'm very frustrated with all the loads on my shoulder as they come at once. Some said I can manage things good enough if I was given the right environment and settings. But when it comes to managing my emotions and feelings on certain issue, it really kills me deeply. In ones eyes, I was like very calm and doing things all under control. But in facts, I was very lose and nervous to make a tough decision in my life. In the end, my wish was simple; I don't mind if I suffer the most pain on myself and just that I really want the others to be happy and smile as usual. Frankly speaking, I can hold the pain of a knife that penetrated my body, but seeing one to be left in the dark was the foremost thing that I can't do it.

Hope I can make one out of the rest.

Adios

Marcuz

7 comments:

Onze said...

jangan macam tu be happy

Onze said...

Jangan macam tu be happi

Onze said...

Jangan macam itu be happi :)

Ken L said...

life is always be cruel. this theory we have learned since we are small. why dont u just make up your mind and look for what you are seeking for. i know you dont wan just anyone to hold. BE BRAVE TO FACE YOUR CHOICE.

DJ Mars De Cruz said...

Theory pulak...Aiseh...

chengboon said...

theory is unnessarily! as what my group's debate topic says. :)
dont do that to yourself k? dun bare it all by urself...Sharing is CaRing...

Hey! am i suppose to feel pround of myself? it seems like i am the only one in ur friends list in psycho but not from foundation....is it?? \(^o^)/

DJ Mars De Cruz said...

Okie, next time I share with you lor.. hehehe

Ya la.. Bangga mou? lolz