Well, lets me cut of the bullshit of mine and let me share what I did last summer; gotcha!!! Last 22nd of November actually.
Well, Sepang Circuit I had visited a lot of time, but not more than 10 times in total. Sometime to hang there watching Japanese girls under the arm of Japan GT. After that it would be Sepang Circuit Open Track Day the previous time with my blood brother's team.
This time driving at SIC alone behind the wheel really a big part of me into stepping more deeper into the arena of Motorsports. So while I'm not puzzled by the speed on normally days when I'm on the road watched tightly by the arm of laws, then watching some idiots running fast on the road jumping from zig-zagging here and there countlessly make me rarely drive fast on trunk road. It's a kind of laughter that I craft on my face when I saw those thing happened not to mention some kids around the campus driving like shit. Illegal street racing days already passed when I had the chance to go on track with my beloved poisoned-brother. Recalling the earlier days, from Rempit-ing to four wheel, both of us actually went through the days, but I assume my poisoner when far greater; his my mentor by the way :)
Alright alright, cut the crap ok? Let's move on, see!!! I told ya that when I write, I can't stop! But hopeless in writing in exam LOL
Ok Ok countinue some shit of mine,
Ok, the day-What make you a reason to had a chance to full throttle your peddle on SIC? First of all it is a FIA approved circuit which hosted from MME to F1 races, sure it has a lots of safety features in the track. It had track marshals helping you when you in trouble not to forget that is standing by medical team and fire engines on call when all sort of shit happen. On the safety of ourselves in the whole time at track; just two main thing you gotta watch out buckle up seatbelt and wear your helmet. It will be a advantages when you had some FIA-approved harness on your body.
This time, I had a chance guided by a seasoned MME driver on the track line to race at. So fortunate of me :)
The journey started with calling Alex, the crane service boss which he ask his brother, Sri to drive me to Sepang. The starting journey was ok, but the journey back Ipoh was a nightmare when Sri takes the trunk road from Tanjung Malim. It's ok anyway as I still to catch some nap on the truck.
At time moment, I just not sure what to shit out already. Let's cut it to the picture shall we?


The entry point to SIC

The old junk that I drive that day ;)

My lunch

MME sifu driver


Mr Nismo & Joe-han

Chu's AE86

Nice harchiroku

That's all I think,
Adios,
Had a great weekend ahead pal:)
Marcus
No comments:
Post a Comment