Saturday, May 22, 2010

Aftermaths of 6 months plus

Ermm, nasty nasty nasty.How many months I dint updated my blog? Convert to days how many days? Arrghh, No need to count it's ngam ngam half a year. Alamak! Apochot!

Let's begin with short version of posting before I adapted to prolonged the writing. LoL.

Why I blog now?

OMFG!!! You wouldn't believe it! I just watched Channel 555- History about Tun Dr Mahathir's stories.

And I'm just of out sudden wanted to post something. Tun Mahathir has been writing since his school bench and I thought of his blog's named "C.H.E.D.E.T". OMG! It's actually his long-used pseudonym and he brought his childhood interest to this new era of writing. Much influences from his daughther, Datin Paduka Marina Tun Dr Mahathir.

"People have their chance to voice their opinion and they have the power to speak."
Bear in mind that Tun Dr Mahathir once being expelled from UMNO because of his daring to voice out things that stuck inside one's mind. This re-amazed me to keep watching for this 2 hours plus documentary.

Tun Dr Mahathir has a cute love life too! And it crated a smile on me to see how shy a great leader may be and hopeless may it be in term of courting girls-just same as me :)

I really wanted to bring the relationship until this phrase,

"Why that thing has to die before me? You know, we've been growing up together, enjoying life together and but why this thing has to die before me?"

Seeing Tun Dr Mahathir and Tun Dr Siti Hasmah can be a loving couple until their golden age really amazed me and gained my respect.

"He's always understanding, very understanding." The phrase that showed tolerance is essential to maintaining a strong, lovely and everlasting relationship.

Before I end here,

Happy Father's Day!!!

No comments: