Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Book titled 'Friend'

As I am authoring my own 'story book', I keep adding friends in my empty pages in the special pages. It is strictly special and beautiful section in my "story book". As time passed by, we will met a breaking point where in life, we have to understand that we will be seeing each others less as not like the usual time before. We have to brave the sadness in our heart to let go one another. Memories will forever craved inside the brain unlike the hard disk of a computer which only have limited life span. Whenever emptiness in the heart left, gained friendship is like a cancer which spread though all veins and every part of the body. Even where moments mixed with hate and lie, I just keep it a sideline among the rest, just because our friendship is not even worth any price that can be easily reach. It is priceless. I just hope that we can have a reunion when ever time permitted us to do so.


Friends-
You don't even know how very special you are in my heart
You must have been sent from heaven to earth to change me
You're like an angel
You're something special.
You're my friends
You're my soul
You're my life
You're everything I have

No comments: