Having my break now should be a wonderful experience that many didn't get it. It's only day 9th of my break, as usual I will enjoy my holiday to the fullest even I didn't get the right amount of rest that is sufficient to my body as I still continue to joy. Few days passed with this syndrome. Waking up in the wee hours even I did not hang out that night. Actually this happened years ago but did not realize the meaning of I-N-S-O-M-I-A, I just read it while doing some assignment if I have correctly recalled back. I just found it is normal to me, no big deal. Somehow I feel like hurting the body, so weird like have not happened before. Hope it would not be so that serious until have to make an appointment with Dr. Leong. Nothing to scare about, I think almost all have this syndrome before. Well I think I have to sleep now. Take care everyone!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment