Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Old Gang Meet-Up, New stuff digged-up

It's my semester break and also the 'no-neck' friend semester break. On Saturday night met up with a old friend and also one of the best friend since primary school days. He's back here for a vacation and we met up and a drink, Oh boy!! Not a drink but couple of drinks!! Haha... well good to hear from him that he's doing fine in the metropolitan city where he left out Ipoh after standard six. I have to admit that I am getting very impressed by the improvement on him. I am very sure that his achievements will put everyone around his age including me to shame. Let me tell you the buggers out there who drive your father/mother's car or bought by them, impressing others with your family sponsored car/cellphone/i-pod/accessories & etc or proudly claimed money earned from what-so-ever business that this guy will put you peoples to no-named island. These categories of buggers will not even worth a cent after you know this guy. I wouldn't be surprised if he popped out one day emerging as a millionaire or even billionaire or a person that is very successful. What I can said that I really wished you a very good luck and blessed future, Sam LWS. Proud to be your friend; Marcus CYP.

No comments: