My passion for rear-wheel drive ended me with a Japanese car called Toyota Corolla Sprinter Trueno AE86. This come with a package of burning rubber madness syndrome sensation. Great Power Hunger Leads to Burning Hole In The Pocket. Love for Motorsport tattooed deep in my veins and circulated all over my body. My blood brother pulled me into the darkness side of Motorsport Enthusiasts' Network.
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Parasite Need to Be Eliaminate
Today seem nothing unusual but just normal routine go on. Just wondering in my mind why does people that we befriended putting their backs on their friends that just believing them without doubt. Cause the word 'buddy' mean friend that we are held trusted for, betray us for the word; "MONEY". I really hate this happening even though it does not happened on me, I myself puts my friends ahead of all things including my own family members. In this reality world where dog-eat-dog exist, does we really have to cheat on our 'HENG TAI (friend in Cantonese)"? Just to success? What mentality is this? I trust one with limited condition. Actually, what friend that we really have, just trust our six-sense we may roughly know what he/she is in their personality. In my opinion, depending on how serious the condition it is we shall always give chance to our friend to explain the mess that they made. Last resort I does not recommended violent moves, it just messed the whole thing but I have already know one case where severe action to be taken against that parasite if not to be a lesson for him to learned than it will harm others. It is not wrong to explore the potential of becoming wealthy but just use the common sense, there is not free meal in this world. Nowadays, as many scam keep flooding up and you guys out there just need to keep extra cautions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment