Thursday came after Wednesday, Thursday routine started with waking up in the morning. Emm...actually can consider late. The GMT 8+ Greenwich meantime pointed out to be 7.25am. And Dev smsed me if I will be attending class. "I was just to close my gate" answered me. :) I estimated 35-40 minutes to arrive Kampar with "touching" momentum pressure on the gas pedal. After fetching Dev and KR, straight we attend to Ms Wong class. Haha.. We pretend like we just enter the lecture class. It was about 40-45 minutes late and Dev just act "selamba" just like we have attended the class from the beginning of the class....muhaha...good acting skill by Dev. Just again "selamba" answer Ms. Wong question and he ticked it right? A co-incident? Muahaha... After attending class, went to breakfast at Kampar Oldtown with lovely Dev, Kouk Roong, Mei Fong and Ying.
After dropping all of them off, I fly back to Ipoh to service the Old Junk.
Then when back Kampar again for BBQ galore at 1434.
Simplify the galore- Very enjoy the session with my classmate.(Hope can edit this later; very sleepy now)
Adios..
No comments:
Post a Comment