Sunday, June 8, 2008

What? Semut in full gear for Drift?

This has never ever cross in my mind, from child hood then until now I find it out a few months back that my cousin brother, Eric never ever a mad enthusiast in modifying scene.

But today he's back with a Safety 21 7-point roll-cage and newly bought CE27 FR rim. When the moment I see his car loaded with this stuff, I was speechless. My brother has been transforming into a hardcore enthusiast in Drifting scene...Oh my goodness...oh my goodness!! I've never imagine this thing to be happen. Haha...

Waiting mores to come...

Adios..

2 comments:

semut said...

yo yo bro... not yet in full gear hahaa... only rims n rollcage mah, more stuffs to come. still under project mode :p

DJ Mars De Cruz said...

Only Roll-cage? You answer the traffic cop... "Sorry Encik, Saya takut mati" wahahahahaha