Saturday, June 7, 2008

Marcus's Happy Night At Kampar

It is Friday on 6th June, after attending classes I when to Ken's house for a nap and also surfing the net. Friday night our gang will be holding a party at Westlake. I can't wait the time to come. Around 5 P.M, when to Kuok Roong's house as Ken is finding Kean Tat to downloading some files and I find Kuok Roong to put my stuff at his room. At 7 P.M, going dinner with the whole gang which I still remember; Tuan Lam, Ah B, Chui Chun, Kuan, Kuok Roong, Dev, Mei Fong, Ah Ying, Ken, Baron, Caroline and Ian.

After that went to West Lake to cut the Birthday cake for Ah B.

When back Kuok Roong's house again. Kuok Roong packed his 5.1 Altec Lansing speaker for the party.

Dev, the Chairman rush for setting up the party, kudos go credited to him.

The Happy Chapter

Party started around 11 P.M++ after all the invited guest arrived at John's house. Kuok Roong's speaker functioning well as the party goer are responsive to the song aired, credits again goes to Dev and Kuok Roong.

The Part That I will never Forget As I spend My Night At Kampar.

Going good for the few shots of drinks, Haha...wait!! I know you Spartans would like to hear more!! Dancing and enjoying the music with all the people there, cheers here cheers there. I can't recall how much I have drink.

Then started the story that will be going on and on for the years I will be at UTAR... I am ready!! Muahaha

I started to be in the high-end mode, started to show the syndrome of dizziness. OK!! I admit the word D-R-U-N-K. Muahaha... I only know that I puke at Ken face after online...WTF...haha...I really cannot recall what have happen....Very Happy that night as I long ago enjoyed the pros and cons of drunkennesses. I normally would not be drinking that much as I go clubbing I really got to takes care others since I always drive em' out. Hahaha...since I am free from what-so-called take caring of others....What shall I waiting for!! Drunk!! Let's get drunk!! I really enjoyed the moment drunk.... But when vomited that time....The feeling is like dying.... I think I have vomited blood....

But I have would like to Thanks all for the hospitality they give to me. Even I am drunk!! I remember the moment Kuok Roong helping me to get back to his house, Dev drive me back the half way, I remember Baron's shadow holding a mopping stick...muhahaha...I look at him and I almost wanted to laugh...as I thought I am in HELL!! wahaha... I thought that Baron was the Hell's Door Keeper...Scared me to death...wahaha... then when blank again...

Then I wake up, and vomit again... Sorry!! Then relaxing again and I saw Kuok' Rooong Note ask me to mop the floor...hahaha...Then I mop the floor in a blur blur state...wahahahaha

Then after having a bath and shit... I went back Ipoh as my aunt need to use the car....

I would like to said Thank You to all of you that make me so happy that night and Thank You again for helping to clean up the mess... Thank you sincerely from my heart; Marcus.



No comments: