Thursday, February 5, 2009

At last It does come

Lately kinda lazy to post some stuff, to those who tagged me, wait for my reply ya? Quite busy nowdays, can't really post anything.

Meet with my 2nd Bro and Sis just now. Kinda surprise as he throw some heavy responsibility to me to settle it, quite heavy thought or maybe he know it's time for me to show him some result?
I try my best ok? No No No, suppose to said I will do it no mater what happen. The reward was just to hard to let go, quite tempting.

Oh ya forget above that for now, I watched a few Japenese Drift Series this few days, their skill was just superb!!! Just wondering when will I can manage to do that. LOLZ


That's all

Adios

Marcus

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

pinjam saya!!! i wan tengok!!! drift drift!!!

DJ Mars De Cruz said...

Dah terlambat la u, sudah return jor..
Sked you terdrift your CLK masuk divider turun longkang. LOLZ

Anonymous said...

krg ajar betul kau ni... hahaha curi rim kau baru tau

Notty Apple said...

i got tagged u marcus, remember to reply wen u free ah~ hehe..

DJ Mars De Cruz said...

Attn Kr:
haha.. my rim u can stole if you want, but it wont fitted CLK.

Attn Epal:
Haha, I try lor.. If free to answer all the questions.