Sunday, February 1, 2009

It's New Year!!!

Well, Gong Hey Fatt Choy again!!!
It's the Year of Ox according to the Lunar Calender and as I'm not a Chinese-medium educated people, I not so sure what was the "pantang larang" for this year-I don't even care!! Haha

Well, this Chinese New Year I have made some history apart of me; I go for vegetarian diet for the 1st day of the Chinese Calender. It was not easy to maintaining a vegetarian diet at all!!! The 24-hours without meat was like in hell, I have numerous time accidentally pick up on meat unconsciously but I manage to drop it back. LOLZ, What a funny experience. But after all, going for vegetarian really make me feel good. It was like sin-free day of me, ya! At least a day ok? Just as the clock pass to 11pm for the 2nd day of the new year, straight away I bit my first meat! Lolz, Those who had had been in this situation will fully understanding my torture. Hehehe

Gathering Gathering!!!
I love New Year as we can met up with others and share our days of up and down. I love the 2nd day of gathering at my brother's house.
We did have a great conversation on,
  • blowjob
Lolz, Yes it was! Hahaha. New Year was also a day where you can't run away from liquor. Either drunk or in a fantasy mode for the whole week; Thanks to my "GOOD" friend!! Hahaha

Update you guys until here. These is still another week to go until Chap Goh Mei.

Adios

Marcus

No comments: