Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It might getting worse.

I don't know if I should writing all this.
I think this was the 100th post in my blog, but I also scared that it will be the last post I will wrote. I'm concern with my health lately and it was really terrifying into finding the truth out there. I've began to felt like dying and slowly, I don't know when it ever started but I think I have a need to visit to the panel doctor.
Well, I'm not too scare of dying but at lease I will try to make out ever single things that I wanted to do before I left this world. I'm not creating stories here and it was all the syndrome that I'm having now really driving me crazy and a valid reason to get worry.
I began to list out all the sin that I've done, and until now I really done nothing wrong beyond the teaching of my constitution and religion.
Please do not worry my friend, just that now I'm in the state of paranoid and phobia. Just carry my laughter and stories of me when the time you really can't be seeing me often.
I always know that they always wanted me to die badly-"The Animals" Hahaha

Now I really appreciate every single second I have.

Adios

Marcus

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

waa.. wat happen to u? r u ok?

Notty Apple said...

marcus, wat happen to ur body? dun tink bukan-bukan leh.. v are here for u whenever u nit us. where is the marcus i knw b4???!! cheers~ hehe~~ i'm ur blog fan leh.bleh!

Anonymous said...

hey jimui...
wat haapen of u wor?
is it ok for u?
the time when i sad u are worry about me. but now is my turn k?
i hope that u can smile always...
i think happy will be the best medicine for u in this world. ji miu...suddenly very miss u ah!!!!!!

DJ Mars De Cruz said...

Thanks all for your concern. I think it is ok for now, I think..... by this moment..

Haha.. Shortybooty, no worry la. Thanks all, thanks Kuoky, Epal too for your concern....

said...

If really ok jau good.
If anything happen, please don't hide it from us, we are your friends. Let us share with you.
That's what a friends should do.
Take care.
CHEERS~

DJ Mars De Cruz said...

Haha... Sure ler Ting Ting...