Thursday, February 12, 2009

Be my Valentine

Without noticing the clock passing every check point on the number twelve everyday. Seem like it was just yesterday when we are passionate to know each other. It has been years now after we saw each other. During the days where I really can't be accepting the fact that good friend can becoming a couple. That was not even I think about it at that time. Well, we never know right? Sometimes when you frustrated your downs, I really do felt the pain. But somehow at that particular time, I was standing by and hugging you as a very good friend of mine. You might or not even noticing this post that I had written, but somehow I still be very happy to be still clicked as friend as you really don't even know. I wish I could told you earlier but I think that was not timely. I wonder why I kept finding a figurehead like you have, and now I know why-I was hallucinated myself. Even though that this Valentine we can't be continuing our very own fairytale, but I do hope for a day to come where it would be a big day for us. Yes, I do admitted that I do tell lies in the past; for some reason as ego run pass me. Just that I can said was, I do felt really regretted for letting you go just like that. I'm sorry. But does it works?

Adios

Marcus