Damn it, it's was hard to believe this is the month of March. Time really passing fast man! First of all, I would like to extend my heartiest gratitude to the fellow friends that care about me, Thanks for not letting me to die this fast and convincing me that I will cherish their later days ahead. Well, I do have a chance to see things differently at the different perspective and angle. I'm ain't any philosopher which like to psyche people, but it was really in my thought that what's really my purpose of living in this world where people chasing their dreams since they are a baby. From elementary to tertiary days and to finding a satisfying job, people tend to lose their focus into achieving their real reason of living. Yes, I do already met with some people who really pursuing their dream and enjoying their life. I just wonder why do people not using the 24-hours given to do something really meaningful. It was just feeling hopeless looking at them and I wonder do I really need to pat their back and lead them to the right path. I hate lecturing at people when they don't even know why the reason I was so mad at them. "Well, they will make up their mind and realize one day"-seem like a common sentence utter out, but when I told them what they can do even for a month, sure their jaw will be dropping low till the ground. Still, they forget their purpose of living. Oh my God, Oh my God, when will they ever realize the time they have now just wasted like splashing clean water to the drain. Until now, I dint dare to give any advise and it was just a normal common sense that people now are lacking behind. Congratulation if you guys really on the paths and ways to doing better in life. If what I've been saying was just craps and nonsense, just shoot me high up to the sky and I will be really happy to said "Thank You".
Till the next post
Adios
Marcus
P/S: To my friends who was recovering in Hospital Fatimah, I wish you a quick recovery.
No comments:
Post a Comment