Most of the time I do really kept quiet and just taking the blames and shots from others, even from my closest blood brothers as after my mom, my aunt and my ever-remembered Grandma, I really have to said was them. I see them fall and stand back to their feet a few times, which even told me indirectly that I do need to be firm on my ground. My father is another figure I adored even we speak and met with each other less, grounded on certain circumstances. Every members in House Numbered One Hundred and Seventy Three respect him and he was like a hero to them; but he left us early. Just the legendary that sounding promptly kept him like ever alive. One of my brother during my age now had already building his own empire and live life a way far better than anyone of the others son of the bitch in this age; which I know wealth was not the every things in life. What you work hard for, you deserve a chance to enjoy every second that was rewarded. So now you guys know why the reason I would like to achieve something which was not always rewarded with money? The future job that I wanted to give it a try? Most of the people slowly began to understand me but still I can't be explaining all the thing that take changes and it may be annoying others. I dint really care how one look at me, as I am just glad that they won't be back stabbing me which it really get in my nerve; still I'm forgetful. I think it was just a few one that really understanding me and supporting me morally. Nah, I really don't like to kept things which was a past that haunted me, I already throw it away slowly and farthest as I could. Good drama of Queens and Kings will be trying hard to pass through the eyes of the Director for not giving them a middle cut in a section of a scene. Good scripted drama need good actors and actresses to produce an Oscar-Winning Award movie. I have repeated most of the principles again and again not to be telling others but it was for the needs to developing a better understanding. No matter how bitchy a girl or flirty guy one might be, having a heart in one would be the one that still I kept.
This was the month of March where a lot of surprise and excitement will be awaiting one another. It was just ways to nervous to be expecting things to come. Where there were chances, there were still hopes. Optimistic was the way you live guys! Aim at the highest you wanted to achieve, so that even if it fall, it won't hit you that hard. See you at the top!!!
"Silent does not means unsound, less does not always means little."
"Blank is not always none, but a peace of mind."
"What you give is what you get, what you grow is what the seed you get."
"Late never means it was over, after fullstops is for a next sentence."
Till the next post.
Adios
Marcus
P/S: Stay tough in recovering my friends, we still need you to party with us weekly. "Big Mouth" stay firm!!! You guys can pass through all this!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment