Monday, March 9, 2009

The Pieces of Shit That Reminded me


I found this somewhere in my yard, it's reminded me how was I so passionate about this Two Awesome ride. It's still my top Five most-wanted to-own real car. Oh ya, it was still in original condition as the time I buy this plastic modeling, still intact and no missing parts in it. I think the Xanavi Nismo GT-R already in the collector's item list. This kind of stuff also attracted some enthusiasts to bid it. Although it was not as rare as some of the others model, both consider a grab item for some plastic enthusiasts like me. In Ipoh, the Toyota Trueno was depleted of stock, still available was the Levin model. Too bad, no body ever appreciate the rarely-available Levin model which indeed sharing the same chassis as the Trueno which was stamped with the AE86XXXXXXXXX unique code at the firewall. I wonder they were just some Initial D wannabes. Frankly speaking, I'm not brain-washed by the anime but after I watch some real AEs rolling on the street and it kept me browsing the net, magazine and etc. Wow, plus with the own-mouth utter out by my cousin brother who is an Toyota Engineer based in Japan for 2 years, about it chassis of 50-50 balanced. Omg, then I began to started falling more for this beauty. I have to admit that I was a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution fan during my Secondary school's time. So naive that I wanted a car that out of my budget as I'm just merely a student, as not a madly-pampered son of the bitch that can own a few hundreds thousand dolor car with just voicing it out. Since I already having almost all of the AEs essential parts and damn it I have to admit it was just without the AEs chassis. It was all in the other coded chassis of the same manufacturer. Then let's move on to the Skyline BNR34, I was chilled with the RB26DETT powerplant in the BNR34 chassis. Most of all it was nicknamed Godzilla, what a kind of mean Japanese Monster Machine. But I also love the BNR32 chassis, with the right mod and aftermarket performance parts, it can be smoking behind the BNR34 as they were just brothers of the same mother. Hence, it still out of my budget to be owning one. Lolz. The most funny thing is, I have in contact with half the ingredient of the RBs powerplant. I have to hold my balls to test the monster heart. So with all the shit I have been writing to introducing this mean machines, most of the girl reader already close this browser. LOLZ. Ya I understand, men with cars was a boring kind of partner. They only pay the attention to you after they had finished toying their big boy's toy. I already spend so much on buying the paint, cement and others to assemble this scaled-model car. Hope I really have the time to put them all in one piece. LOLZ. If one of my other part of me can persuade me to stop all this, I think she is the most important person in my heart. Hahaha... I was just ways too stubborn!!!

Till the next post.

Adios

Marcus

No comments: