Sawat Dee Khrap,
I had been admiring Thai Language since my brother share with me that the Thais was a very polite people, but too bad I still can't getting the time to learn this language. It would like to learn Japanese Language too, but I still can't find time to be in language classes.
Today we have a very famous figurehead from the psychology field to be sharing his thought and experience with all of us. He is none other than Mr Slyvester Lim, CEO from Pride Foundation. To cut it short. He is the third person in the psychology/counseling field that I know which said being a counselor or psychologist was not merely base on monetary. At least I was clicked at this point, some might still consider this field was the field that will make them wealthier, I have no comment into this matter and I would like to wish them good luck too. Am I too sentimental? Lolz. Hope it was not, today I can just see Mr Slyvester's facial expression when he touch some topic regarding unwillingly carnal intercourse victim which happened to be a little boy. He also reminded us that we are not everyday-Superhero which can save the day like in comic.
I and the rest of other psycho student had filled in the form to be one of the Pride Foundation's volunteer, I did't know much what can I do to help, but if time permitted I will be giving my helping hand. Time to gain some experience perhaps?
Sa wat dee
Adios
Marcus
3 comments:
hehe... wat is pride foundation means?? sound so meaningful.
u have the time to learn,my dear brader.it is the matter of sleep less n hang around less.
Hahahaha... my dear Sister so understanding me...lolz
Post a Comment