Hey guys, it's new year!!! Have you all set your goals and new resolution? The year 2009 should bring out more expectation and you have a year round to excel it. So any new year eve story wanted to share it out? Haha, You'll never wanted to know what I did for my new year eve. It was a record breaking I've ever endure in it.
I was in KL on the 30th and 31th of December for my sister wedding ceremony. I'm the driver and bodyguard too. Too bad I can't load any picture in time-just wait ya. Well, I will write on the wedding stuff if I really have time. I receive numbers of call when I was in KL, I just felt guilty as I can't spend my time more with all my buddies in KL area itself-I was just trapped in the wedding! I I beg your pardon!!! Sorry guys!!! Hope you guys can understand my situation ya. Well, after spending time at with my brother-in-law and my sister at their buffet at night, I straight headed back Ipoh at around 11P.M. Last year I was at KL then.
This year I was in Ipoh :) Reached Ipoh at 1st January before 1A.M. Drop my family members and geared up for outing with those freaky friends. What I've had to do? Pick them up at Voodoo as they was just high enough to kill anyone. Haha, my another friend of mine; a young uncle bring his whole family for clubbing!!! WTH!! Haha, it's was normal as he done it before, CK just steady enough to tell me this joke. Buckled them up at the back as it was 1st January, the implementation of our traffic rules! Haha, I thought they will ignore my voice and amazingly they just buckled up without any objection. Heading to the other round of spot, what they liked most? Heavy metal music for releasing their "highness"; the underground heaven in Ipoh, where you can see zombies shaking their asses in the underground tunnel leads to the disco. Some part of the scene was classified for privacy propose. We left there at around 5A.M plus for another round of spot; called up another friend and as for his whereabouts. Good!!! Manage to find another spot for hang out! This was like a infested zombies paradise. Hahaha... What to do there? Just enjoy yourself to the max, but ho ho ho not me please, I'm the driver. Parties ended at around 8A.M. What the hell? We did break our very own record? It real!!! It was just hardy believable!!! But, please don't ya do it again in closest time being ya! Warn ya. Ate our breakfast before going back to our lairs.
It was like a never happened before new year celebration taken place. Hell no not again ya. Haha
I already get much new year resolutions to be implemented soon. I try ya!! Wish me good luck then. But one of my top wish is to loaded up any cash-possible oriented mechanism. Other than that is to excel well in my psycho studies.
I do wish you guys all the best!!! Amigos & Amis!! Go luck!!
Till the next post!
Adios
Happy New Year!!!
Marcus
2 comments:
Wow........u update ur blog everyday? How hardworking of u..ha ha...
Other than studies, there seem many new challenges in front of me..hu.........i hope i can cope it..
all the best to u!!!
cheers,
Hahaha.. I just write whenever possible..hehehe...
Yk, you do have many challenges meh? share with me lor..dun kept to urself oh...
Gambateh!! All the best to you too!!!
Post a Comment