Monday, January 5, 2009

I was in KL!!! Yes!!! Again!!!


Yes, again I was in KL these last few days; reason? Again for my sister wedding dinner in the central heart of KL and too bad I can't go clubbing during my stay there, time constrain! Driving was tiring and just can't focus well into relaxing myself nor enjoying myself. Again, felt guilty for not finding my buddies there; I don't dare exposing any information that I was there for days, if not I'll get screwed up badly. This is not was I really intended ok, hell ya! Hahaha

I was really stuck at Bukit Bintang as soon I reach my hotel and manage to take a short nap before going to the ballroom for the dinner. In short, the dinner was lavish and luxurious. I kept my comment if anytime permitted to do so.

Chinese New Year just around the corner and I haven into the mood of buying new clothes, too bored to go shopping as I dislike it-trouble finding size even I got the cash :) There was sale everywhere in KL! Gosh! What to do with a tired body while walking in the mall as my room was just across the street. Hahaha. Getting myself a racing suit for my CNY? Impossible!!! As I really seldom on the track.

Ok Ok
The KL stories is until this fullstop.

Or should I write the others on the other post?
Ok, Let's decide like this.

Oh ya, Before I forget, I saw some real Carven Ong's Collection!!!




Adios

Marcus

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, u got see the carven ong thing ah? Memory for that leh...==

DJ Mars De Cruz said...

Haha.. Never cross in my mind I could see those things. So snap so picture lor..kakaka..Ya got sweet memory for that..