Sure you gamers thought that it was a Sony PlayStation!!! But it not, it was Perak Super Series which I attended early this evening. It was event suppose to be a big hit. But due to some unforeseen circumstances, the mess was reorganized by Tengku Djan himself and his crew member from KL; what a joke. Don't you ever said to me that you does not know this Drift King from Malaysia, I whack you head! I pardon you, cause you was just merely a wanabies. Wahahaha. Sorry for insulting, it was really a joke and I'm really just kidding. Djan, Tan Tat Wei, Ivan Lau & Wan(Along aka Wanbra) was among the Malaysian's top drifters. Djan representing our country in the USA and also in Japan. He was an Automotive Engineer based in R3; a sub-division under Proton.
The drivers's briefing session was really an eyes openning moment for me. Kept my mind cleared after this while. Some great sifus also hinted out about our mistake and we just realised it. Priceless exprience that money can't buy.
I think I found the answer why I like speed. All this while I really can't finding a suitable answer for everyone. Now I just found it. The faster its goes, the faster the headache washed away. I found my peace of mind in speed. Really. This is where the moment become suddenly frozen and you runs as fast as you could. I see it as a way of relaxing.
Here is a few shot taken.
No comments:
Post a Comment