Being able to see how kids growing up reflect that one is growing old. From the time cradling them in your arms to accompanying them to walk is surely a wonderful process that money can't buy; especially to their very own parents themselves. The process of teaching and nurturing the kids might be a hectic and chaotic experiences but when we look depth into this question, we can look how our parents take the tortures of getting us stand on our feet. So, parenting will surely an experience that we going to encounter in our human life no mater what reason is.
I do experience it myself, when I fulfilled my responsibility as "Uncle". Oh gosh!!! This word making ones to looks old!!! I accompany my brother and sister-in-law to take my nephew, Damian for the scheduled injection which is vital for babies to grow healthy. Damian is such a brave boy that does not afraid to take injection; he does cry out loud but it was merely that he know the place is not a good spot for the day. He cry when he was put on the bed for injection and when the doctor finish injecting him, he stop flowing his tears at once! You such a brave boy! Just like his father! My niece is just another brilliant girl, she was smart too! Even she like to bully me; ya!! It's real!! I just kept act cool, what a 3 years old know at this age? I didn't put a blame on her as she was in the learning processes. I hardly punish her as she was just so cute and innocent, so I just enjoy accompanying her. Sometimes after some hectic days or after encountering problems, when the moment I saw them, my problems just washed off away. Kids does have their very own usage too. I still remember when I do answer to my relatives previously, Piew(as they called me this way) they always asking when the time I'll get married, and I just answered them them that "Gosh! Never!" I know they was just merely asking as jokes and I do takes it as joke, but when the time growing up now I do look it quite seriously. It was not the old day where I just flirt around and walks around with different kind of chicks, I know that now I need to give commitment into a relationship and couldn't just messing around like usual. We can't play with emotion and feeling that one give you. That's how I can describe briefly; I was not the average Joe that like to kept my frustration away as I always thought of solving it with my friends. At least I felt better in this kind and make me happier to enjoy the company of them. Now it is time to finding the other parts of my life, I was too panic to give a lavish and luxurious wedding to my future one but I will try my best, I always looking at good examples and it was around me all the time. Hope I will successes at time!
Enjoying the every single second of me!!!
Adios
Marcus
No comments:
Post a Comment