Few days back I was psyched by a philosopher from a DVD until making me thinking all kind of thing; the flashback cross my mind in zip zap formation. I might already forgotten the the past sad atmosphere and the sweet fount memories are pretty flashed to kills all those past sad scenario. I might made a nasty choice nor decision that would left me sitting in the edge of a corner and kept blaming myself for the reason why I have done this mistake. I'm not such a perfectionist that would be in the ways that one wants, but I always do trying hard to be neutral in the way I was in. Sometimes there is a reason why I did this way and I was always kept it in my own or else I might be hurting others; just a little step that I was over react or miss one. I do take all the blame and curse without any emotional expression but somehow who really know and care either? No one really know but thanks to some kindly and faithful ears that can lend for me to frustrated. I'm saying this not because of anger or begging for sympathy, just that if I really can let it go so that I'll be free of headache. I can't performing well in words but more in action and body language.
We might be already know each others for years,
But somehow we get close in an unexpected time frame,
We might have argued and quarreled countless time,
But somehow we get back together again,
We pointed out the pros and cons that mater,
But somehow we easily forget,
We might not admit our mistake that we've done,
But somehow we forgive each other,
We leave each in darkness,
But somehow bright light came in rescue,
We can't see the future,
But somehow we visualized how it came,
We can't kept a promise to each,
But somehow it was fulfilled like magic,
We wouldn't have much time as life is short,
But somehow we utilized every second we've,
I do make a mistake,
But would you forgive me?
And if I were late, would you wait for me?
In memories of the one that I careAdios
Marcus
No comments:
Post a Comment