Lately, I think I was writing too much and I'm not sure whether it's was appropriate to share too much on the web. Looks like a dairy electronically thought, but surely not all was suppose to be written was revealed. I still stand on the limitation, who knows that there might be someone impersonate your and stole your identity. It was the same apply on Facebook and others sort of similar networks. Try privatize your profile so that spammers and electronic thieving can be avoided.
Forget about the introduction section, let's see what a day I have endure. Ya! I was trapped in the line for 8 hours just for a sticker in my University!!! What a day! I left campus around 5P.M. and I was like a dead corpse when I reached home. Take a nap and waking up to do the usual stuff; surfing the net. It was a day of my new trimester at degree level. I skipped classes for this stupid vehicle parking system. What a shame! Just as my low expectation on this Uni. Nevermind, I just aim for this degree; Psychology.
Yesterday I was following Leong back to the Factory to take my car after my brother dumped me after the event. LOLZ We did chat on some current issue; OMG!!! Even Boss told me the same thing!!! Then this secret will slowly to be revealed, I'm patient enought! I can wait! No problem! Hahaha I just wanted to know the ending, as the starting part was no longer important to me.
Until the next post pal!
Adios
Marcus
No comments:
Post a Comment