My passion for rear-wheel drive ended me with a Japanese car called Toyota Corolla Sprinter Trueno AE86. This come with a package of burning rubber madness syndrome sensation. Great Power Hunger Leads to Burning Hole In The Pocket. Love for Motorsport tattooed deep in my veins and circulated all over my body. My blood brother pulled me into the darkness side of Motorsport Enthusiasts' Network.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Early Christmas Gift-Marcus's Version
When I was a child, I will get exited when receiving new toy. I will hardly sleep for the rest of the night, I remembered getting some Lego Block for my birthday decades ago. Now the joy is in the different perspective and different application. I admitted that I'm kinda childlish :) I just get this for my Christmas gift. Hahaha

Exedy pressure plate with Exedy Three puck clutch disk produced by Daikin Japan. Which produce the same pressure plate for TRD.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
awesome ! u got ur clutch disc ? Awsome and thanks man, God Bless you too and Merry Christmas !
Haha, Welcome Dev, Merry Christmas again!!
haha, the things already in my hand. lolz..
Post a Comment