My passion for rear-wheel drive ended me with a Japanese car called Toyota Corolla Sprinter Trueno AE86. This come with a package of burning rubber madness syndrome sensation. Great Power Hunger Leads to Burning Hole In The Pocket. Love for Motorsport tattooed deep in my veins and circulated all over my body. My blood brother pulled me into the darkness side of Motorsport Enthusiasts' Network.
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Ipoh-Kampar-Tapah-Bidor-Tapah-Kampar-Ipoh Just For A Cup Of Teh Tarik
As I was writing this post, I still can't believe what I have said to my buddies, oh hell yeah!!! I know this stuff will be forever a joke from you guys. Sorry to whom that I misdirected them, kakaka. Yes I do guide you guys to the wrong road! But I really can't think well that time! Pardon me ok?! Haha Ok! I admitted that I guide you to the path to hell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hahaha actually where is ur destination just for a cup of teh tarik? lol u nid more sleep... if cant sleep find ah kua... hehehee...
Hahaha The real destination should be Kampar; the night we went back from Penang, I straight to yumcha session after fetching back Apple and Evin to their respective house. I said to my friend to drive. I was in the blur state and hallucination mode. So my friend just hear what I have said, wahahaha...
Post a Comment