Monday, December 29, 2008

Hermanos en Brazos

What does that means? Might you all guessing, if translated correctly it would sound this; "Brothers in Arms". Why might I choose this as a title for this post? I still wondering but never mind let's carry on, if might be weird if I didn't explain it well. It really has a deep meaning in this simple phases of word as it reflect to the brotherhood exist in my friendship. To me, either blood or non-blood brothers they are as like a very good friend of me, just that my real blood brothers do protect me more as but can't be always measured up and down on the level of lines. I really do own them directly or indirectly from the way we have grown up to gather not just merely said about what have they contributed to the network they are into it. How they operate and interpreting the word Hermanos en Brazos is doesn't really matter but it was how yourself look into it. I personally be very be grateful that I do have Hermanos en Brazos among my friend. Either one of them in trouble, helps never failed to flown in full force. That is the level of friendship I adore within us. Thanks again for landing me helps!!! Gracias!!! Merci!!!

Adios

Marcus

No comments: