I was like a dead man until the clock moves to 9.30P.M on the Christmas Eve. At last!!! I managed to find myself a plan. Going clubbing; but Ipoh is just a deadly town that not as happening in those metropolitan city- KL. Nevermind, just continue with our plan ahead as Ipoh is just like a ghost town in the night as I previously said. The venue is named Voodoo, some kind of PC graphic card name, it is previously named Time Zone 2(TZ2) it didn't has any big dance floor.
Before we get our butt out of the car, we already know that this time the place would be flooded with clubbers. Just as we thought as we survey the situation, it is chest to chest full!!! We have to wait for the others to touch their foot here. CK, Horma and I just kept waiting like a dumb ass, we already have others friend inside as they came very early like their never ever counted down on the Christmas Eve Hahaha, but we are well-known for our close-friendship hospitality. We just waited until we lost our patient as my dumb phone show it's 11.45P.M and if we really didn't move our ass inside, we will lost our chance to countdown for the Christmas together, I just rushed them inside and we found our friends, the drinks sent to us taken time like it was travelling from Kampar. hahaha, as the bucket of beers touch down the table, it was like 1 minute to 12.00A.M!
10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1
Merry Christmas!!!
The party started since then, we order a few more bucket and lastly we left around 2A.M for the next venue-SG8(formally known as Shuttle 8). Oh ya!!! I met Didy and Evin at Voodoo and they wishes me 'Merry Christmas'-what a co-incident as I met them earlier in Maybank. Hahaha.. Ipoh is just too small.
Before we left for SG8, there was a scuffle happen to my other friends which I was like a senior to them. CK and Horma like normal just as hot-temper as usual trying to 'settle' down the other gang. Just I was in time to pull them out as we just merely wanted to celebrate Christmas, if I didn't pull them out, surely those bastard will be celebrating their Christmas in hospital. As we just settle down, we move to SG8. This club was like a drug heaven since it was establish decade ago. Don't worry, if you didn't do drug, you will be safe but try to avoid this place to hang out as it was like Hongkies-Scene corrupted club. Inside there, I saw aunties and uncles shaking their head and dance!!! They was already high on drugs!! Hanging there until around 4.00A.M plus and left the place. Headed to filling my stomach as I was hungry like hell. Disband after this and write my post after bathed; I was civilized ok!!
This time being, I felt like I was advancing to the mature stage. I didn't hung other girls around the club, I didn't mess around and indeed I advice the others for not doing so; what a joke! Sound like I'm growing older and step my steps to a higher maturity level. Perhaps someone have changes me indirectly. How strong the power of interest on different sexes.
I do have a few New Year Resolution and I hope to list them out in the suitable time being.
It was around 6.30A.M on Christmas now!!!
I wanted to sleep but hardly fall into it. Just my head was like blowing into pieces as I kept thinking a lot of things. The year 2008 really gave me a good memories, many things have happened and appreciate the sweet memories given by all of you guys, I think without you guys my life will not be in this state of fulfilling atmosphere. Friendship forever until I lost my last breath and till I bring it to heaven!!!
Merry Christmas!!!
Adios
Love
Marcus
1 comment:
didnt hang arnd wif galz???ho ho ho~~~gud idea...bcoz they will bring u trouble or the other way round...*winks*
Post a Comment