At last I can have a couple hours of sleep, but still it I was waking up in between it. At least I can rest my body, I only ate some dim sum for my breakfast from yesterday until now, I wonder why I was not even hungry.
New Year is coming, it just left a few days to go, I just wish I could throw all the unhappiness now as New Year will give another start over.
Amigos,
Do you still remember how important all you guys in my life?
I never wish it would ever come to an end, it just how far we look into this friendship ties. How it bond from as tiny as silk to the complement of a elegant piece of wear. As it was put close to the body, the nearest to the heart.
What is over, it just a past. God make us walking to the front and not jogging to the back. Are you guys with me? I really can put all the past that haunted me away. What I've said is really what I mean.
Happy Days Ahead
Adios
Marcus
3 comments:
kita akan merempit ke depan dgn kelisa sama bbq kau.. VROOM!!! we will ride to the west... journey to the west!!! beb!
i trust u fren!!!
Sure, no problem..
Amigos..
Post a Comment