He ask the guy, "Why do you like me daughter?" The guy should get the praise as he really explain to his girlfriend's father why does he like her daughter. The father just ask a very simple question-"Why do you like my daughter? I love my daughter very much. The guy answer slowly,"Sir...er..er Sorry.. Uncle, I really like you daugther as I love her very much, if anything happens to her I'll be the first one who came to her rescue..." The father clam the guy down, "Don't worry, I really just want the simple answer from you, kept on saying I'm listening..carry on..why do you like my daughter? You love her?" The guy answer "I don't really know how to answer your question Uncle, but there are girls that I'm mixing with on and off, and she is the one that really attracted my heart and she is very different from the other girl that I've know, she is also my first love and I do really love her." The father ask again, "How long and deep was you looking towards this relationship?" "I really looking for the day until we get married", the guy answer seriously. Then the father ( JJ or Ean) said, "The next time you met with your girlfriend's father, you do even better!!! hahaha". The guy-"WTH XXXX..hahaha". JJ & Ean "Gotcha!!!"The guy I really salute him as he just speak from his heart. The entire segment might be planned or scripted but at least it is sound real, as I was not really sure. Just few days ago, I was in a conversation with my best dude, I recall the current me to him and he reply to my situation logically. He just wonder why he was so stupid at the time when he simply let go the love that he really want. He said there was a lot of restriction and unforeseen circumstances that making them break apart, he advise me not to simply let go the one you really like even it will take some times. I was totally agree with him. Pity him, as I know him this years round, he might be not the average Joe that every girl that dream on. But he is indeed a good guy, he simply just do not want to hurt the girl that he love and he just let go. Sound like just any love story in the theater but it was just simply real. Don't worry my friend, wait for the right timing and you will find one, let's us work together ok? :)
In the past, my co-driver seat will be just filled with some dickhead on it as it was the norm that I've carried out all this years. The past, I might be saying "Cars and girls do not mix together". Now I should be looking forward for "Why not the co-driver seat is filled with the one that is near your heart and soul?"
Just thinking a lot in my mind and I was just barely reveal it out.
Adios
Marcus
No comments:
Post a Comment