Sunday, December 21, 2008

It's Messy

Just finish tidy up the mess in conjunction with my cousin sister's wedding buffet, nothing much to be share and just with a tired body and now I'm blogging at the Cybercafe. Perhaps I was used to be organising event so this time, all thing went as planned. There was a moment of misunderstanding among my friend on certain issues that heated up some argument. I not that worried about that as I'm sure that they will be able to settle the messed things.

I was certainly aware of what is currently happening inside my communities, just that I always be myself that kept all my feeling within me unless it is necessary to be shared with you guys. I'm always as claimed to be neutral in the way I'm always be. I know it is good to share things with all of you, but sometimes it may need time getting all things in a piece.

Christmas is around the corner, I haven fully utilizing all the resources to celebrate it, as I was always wanted to spend with someone special, just it is again the same as usually did in the pass Christmas. Wanted to try something different this year but time constraint is the other problem.

It is all untill today untill further details to be posted.

Adios

Marcus

No comments: