These weeks I have been running up the hectic, chaotic and stressful days. Though facing the damn typical-traditionally-accessed-so-called-examination might be spending my bed time going through the note that I need to revise; vacuumed my precious time. Playing games with numbers really does killing me slowly, with one exception that when playing the numbers in my bank account only needed my mathematical skills.
Recently I have been trying to implementing my thoughts and belief to the one that might be going to be sharing the same thoughts as me. I just went all the processes and red tape and I just felt released that I eventually expressed out it and didn't really hoping for more.
Then I began to be more focusing on myself, I looked out really deeply- I can't really fulfilling some expectation to perfection. What the really future of mine is still in the blurry state, I can't promise more but just doing what I can do the most and lease. Sometimes, it does really hard for me to be focusing on certain things that I need to look deep in it.
Moves and steps I always arrange lead to the current me. I bump into many hardness and bumpy way to climb up this high, still it is always harder to instill the trust on me. I not worrying about the others perception but just wanted them to be at least putting themselves into my shoes first.
All I have to do is telling others that I am on the right track and having just meters away to the finishing line. Cheers and claps might help me to finish my race.
Thanks for looking into the craps I have written.
Adios
Regards,
Marcus
3 comments:
marcus.. gambateh.. i believe ur ability~~ all of us still standing the starting point in the race.. so train up the body d, refill the energy d.. then juz join the race. sure u can reach the ending point u expected.. be the turtle in the race finally still the ninja turtle ar~~ hahah!! wat am i toking now??!!!
cheers and clap.. i add 1 more.. peweet! *whistle* this is the NOS to bring u to the finish line.. XD
hahaha... thanks for looking at my piece of crap
thanks for the support...
Post a Comment